Monday, April 14, 2008

Down The Rabbit Hole : End of The Tunnel




- You goin' to take a picture of me too?
- Would you like me to?
- Don't know. Don't care. You know who I'm?
- No. I don't.
- A prostitute.
- Hm. Have you been there for a long time?
- Five years ago, I was the most beautiful girl in the club.
I made 5.000 crowns in an hour.
- Why did you leave?
- Today, nobody bothers to have oral anymore.
Well I'm unable to do that either, in fact.
- How it comes?
- I've been hooked on heroin.
- How long?
- For ten years.
- Why did you start with?
- My friend told me to.
- Are you still together?
- No. A month ago, my good friend died. Stomach cancer.
- I'm sorry.
- I don't know what to do.


Photo and words used under authorization of " Pavel Horák "
© All rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment