Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Why Are you Wearing That Stupid Man-Suit ?!




Do you think the world is coming to an end?
No ... That's stupid !!
* * * * * * *
She said every living creature on Earth dies alone.
How did that make you feel? Do you feel alone right now?
I don't know. I'd like to believe I'm not, but I just ... I've just never seen any proof, so I ...
I just don't debate it anymore, you know? It's like I could spend my whole life debating it
over and over again, weighing the pros and cons ... and in the end, I still wouldn't have any proof.
So I just ... I just don't debate it any more ... It's absurd.
The search for God is absurd?
It is if everyone dies alone.
Does that scare you?
I don't want to be alone.
* * * * * * *
The sky is going to open up .....
If the sky were to suddenly open up ...
There would be no law .. there would be no rule
There would only be you and your memories .. the choices you've made
and the people you've touched
If this world were to end there would only be you ...
... and him
... and no one else.
* * * * * * *
I'm afraid of what you might tell me.
Sometimes I'm afraid that
you'll tell me this is not a work of fiction.
I can only hope that the answers
will come to me in my sleep.
I hope that when the world comes to an end,
I can breathe a sigh of relief,
because there will be so much to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment